Friday 11 October 2013

Codes and conventions task



The 'Drakes Dilemma' is alliteration which reaches out at you, it makes it seem catchy and funny which would attract readers and draw them in from when they are reading the magazine from the shelves.

Having the colour red appear three times on the magazine cover makes it have a sort of colour theme to it of black white and red. This suits the magazine and the cover star as he is also wearing black. As I have use rap artists it would not be right if I used colourful colours as rappers are not seem to be jolly etc. so a colour like pink wouldn't go.

I put a headline in a black background with 'inside' going over. This draws the audience to look at this and think there is something interesting going on inside.

I used Chris Brown in another headline and linked them by knowing some information about them myself. I linked them because they are both in the same type of music genre and people most likely compare them.

I made the headline be about Rihanna, all the audience loves a bit of gossip so therefore i thought this would attract them.

No comments:

Post a Comment