Thursday 28 November 2013

Drafting and planning a magazine


In response to my research on magazine covers trying to find ideas for my own and the layout of what i want mine to be. I made a magazine cover similar to the photo i found of Barbara Palvin and the Rolling Stones magazine with Rihanna on.

They are both similar because the pose they are doing is to the one side and as i said i like all the cover stories on one side of the magazine i have done this.

The way i have used all female artists shows that the audience is aimed at females.
The way that all the stuff on the left makes it clear for people to see on the shelves. Also the model Shannon is looking straight into the camera showing direct address.
I would like to do something like this however have some cover times and not just names on the side. I would want to use a quote on the front which would then get to a bigger one on the double page spread.

Another response it is to is my research task of Selena Gomez. I have tried to make it like hers as i do like it,

I like the way i have done this magazine however I do not know if its what i would want to do in my final. I think with all the other magazines i have researched they all have a theme on the front cover and with the magazine that is very simple and doesn't have a lot of colouring.

I like how this magazine looks and follows how 'Billboard' magazines are. It shows how that is the magazine that has influenced me.

No comments:

Post a Comment