Thursday 21 November 2013

Double page spread research

I really like the style of this two page spread page, it is like the other two i like and has used a simple black and white colour to make all the things stand out. The way she is wearing red makes her stand more out making her look important and draws all the attention towards her. The clothes she is wearing are normal and nothing special like some of the celebs that get dressed up. This fits in with the main head line as the way it is layered out looking like its been cut up shows the normality of the star also. I would like to use a quote in my double page spread as i think it looks effective and makes the reader feel engaged more because they then know what what they are reading isn't lies. I like the columns as they are easy to  
read - most magazines to this to keep it simple which i would also like to do.

I think with my magazine I want my model to wear normal clothes and not any fancy ones. It will fit with who she is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment